Welcome to those readers following links from the Blog Heaven feature at Beliefnet. Please feel free to leave a short note in the comments, including any requests for posts or topics. I have some general site info listed via links at the top of the right sidebar. I'll point out a few of the interesting things I try to do with this blog in a list below.
- I highlight one of my "now reading" books at the top of my left sidebar. Typepad makes posting thumbnails of books very easy.
- Below that on the left sidebar, I show two sideblogs, the DMI Sideblog that I do myself (with blurbs linking to interesting posts at other LDS blogs) and the BCC Sideblog, run by the LDS group blog By Common Consent (linking to various posts around the blogosphere).
- I also keep a list of Religion Books I have read on the left sidebar, with links to notes or reviews I have posted on this welbog.
- The right sidebar has a list of Mormon Books I have read, with thumbnails and links to review comments I have posted here, as well as a variety of blogrolls for LDS sites, religious media sites, and general religion sites.
- I moved most of my blogrolls listing LDS weblogs (known collectively as "The Bloggernacle") to the right sidebar at Dave's Sideblog. At the sideblog, I also keep my complete reading queue (under "Now Reading"), a General Reading list showing thumbnails and links to books on general topics that are interseting enough to deserve a post and a link, and a few other blogrolls.
- If you are interested in checking out other LDS blogs, go to the Mormon Archipelago page, which lists current posts from about thirty LDS blogs that post on LDS topics.
- For an interesting collection of posts on various topics, visit The Bloggernacle Times, a weekly online periodical with posts contributed by various Bloggernacle contributors and guest posters. The BT sidebar includes a scroll of LDS news stories from the mainstream media.